From Ponomarenko Andrey <andrewponomare...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: API backward binary/source compatibility report
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:18:49 GMT
Hello,

Non-public classes (i.e. not annotated by the InterfaceAudience.Public) have been excluded
from the report starting from 0.21.0 version. Also added analysis reports for old versions
of the library down to 0.1.0: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/hadoop/

Thank you.

26.03.2016, 20:20, "Sean Busbey":

Hadoop and prepared a page with the history of API changes: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/hadoop/