From Zoltán Zvara <zoltan.zv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YARN re-locate container
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 08:44:10 GMT
The intent to move a container is to improve service-to-service locality,
co-locate services to reduce bottlenecks introduced by network. The idea
that a certain parallel process should be moved comes from an external
service.

Speculation might not be effective here as I see, since the intent to move
a container can be triggered hourly, daily, weekly or monthly - containers
contain long running services, data pipelines. Or am I on the wrong line
here? Can I simulate something like this with the current speculation?

Thanks for help!