From David Fox <dafox7777...@gmail.com>
Subject YARN Fair Scheduler - Queue Label Policies
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 14:38:47 GMT
Hello,

We have heteregenous hadoop cluster and need to run some mapreduce jobs on
specific nodes (with appropriate HW). We are using currently YARN with Fair
Scheduler to provide each user with fair share of resources. Same way there
should be one queue for run jobs on dedicated/labeled nodes only.

We have not found on hadoop documentation website how to configuref Fair
Scheduler for node labels, but only for Capacity Scheduler. (
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/NodeLabel.html
)

Is it possible to use node labels and queue label policy for Fair Scheduler?
Do you have some experiance with similar configuration?

Thanks