From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark streaming
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 04:20:36 GMT
Have you looked at the examples ?

examples/src/main/java/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/JavaTwitterHashTagJoinSentiments.java
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterAlgebirdCMS.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterAlgebirdHLL.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterHashTagJoinSentiments.scala
examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/examples/streaming/TwitterPopularTags.scala

FYI