From Youzha <yuza.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enable kerberos in cloudera manager
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:28:34 GMT
i've successful in this state. now i'm having problem when i start the
cluster. i have an error "connection refused" . i try to search the problem
and i have some article if my problem just because cloudera manager try to
connect using tcp port , but my kdc run on udp port. hiw can i open tcp
port in my kdc. i`ve try to add line kdc_tcp_ports in my kdc.conf but this
error still shown.

pls help