From "李攀登" <398168...@qq.com>
Subject how to build eclipse plugin for hadoop-2.7.1(work on ubuntu15.10)
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:02:43 GMT
hello everyone:
     I'm learning hadoop with hadoop-2.7.1,and wanna view sources and  edit my codes on eclipse
with  eclipse-jee-mars-R-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz.and I wanna develop my  projects by the method
of running on hadoop. so i need a plugin that can  connect my hadoop cluster with eclipse.but
the tar file package of  hadoop-2.7.1 don't provide it.i wanna know where can find this plugin
or  how can build plugin by myself?    BTW,in recent two years,i will have lots of free time.so
i wanna do some contributions for open source projects.i am good at C programming,and also
good at java and linux.now i am going to deeply learn java or linux.could you give me some
advise for getting involved in some projects in which i can do something.

   Thanks,
   Pandeng Li