From Todd <bit1...@163.com>
Subject [Classpath Issue]NoClassFoundException occurs when depending on the 3rd jar
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 06:01:25 GMT
Hi,
I have two jars, A and B. A contains the class that has the main method, B contains the mapper
and reducer. A will collect B's mapper and reducer through reflection.
I am using the following commands to submit the job,but B's mapper class not found exception
is thrown.
1.
$HADOOP_CLASSPATH=B.jar:other jars
hadoop jar A.jar

2. HADOOP_CLASSPATH=B.jar:other jars;hadoop jar A.jar
3. hadoop jar A.jar -libjars B.jar

All the above three ways don't work. Can someone help me on this? Thanks!!