From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: nodemanager listen on 0.0.0.0
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 16:26:51 GMT
Hello,

Could you file a JIRA for this please? Currently the ShuffleHandler will
always bind to wildcard address due to the code being that way (in both
branch-2 and trunk presently:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/release-2.7.1/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-shuffle/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/ShuffleHandler.java#L388
).

Your current workaround would be to use a firewall to drop out external
connections to that port.