From Steve Baker <baker.steve...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop reference architecture
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:39:28 GMT
Dear All

Apology if this is not the right mailing list to ask this question or if
the request is too simple.

We are in process of designing a Hadoop cluster and we wonder if you could
share or direct us to a reference architecture design document or something
like that  (Physical design). We have looked through Apache Hadoop document
but we were unable to find the required info. However, there are some
vendors specific documents on the web but we are after general document or
best practice to design a Hadoop cluster.

Many Thanks

Steve