From Jingfei Hu <jingfei...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: GSSException: Defective token detected
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 03:50:17 GMT
I am using IE to access uri http://xxxx:50070/webhdfs/v1/?op=GetHomeDirectory

In the domain controller host, I can access this url without any problems.

From: Ranjith Raghunath [mailto:ranjith.raghunath1@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 11:41 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: jingfei_hu@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: GSSException: Defective token detected

Are you using Firefox or chrome? Also, what webpage are you accessing (resource manager, namenode,
etc.)?

On Oct 8, 2015 10:20 PM, "Jingfei Hu" <jingfei_hu@hotmail.com <mailto:jingfei_hu@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

HTTP ERROR 403

Problem accessing /webhdfs/v1/. Reason:

    GSSException: Defective token detected (Mechanism level: GSSHeader did not find the right
tag)