From manoj <manojm....@gmail.com>
Subject Specify start and end range for Tasks Api
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 21:54:18 GMT
Hello All,

I'm using the following API to get all the tasks relating to a job. The
problem is, if the number of tasks are in say 1million range then the data
returned by this api is too huge to store in memory before I process the
data and save it.

I was wondering if I can specify a range say: start and end of taskID and
get only 1K task at a time.
Basically I want to chop down the day instead of getting all at once.

http://<history server http
address:port>/ws/v1/history/mapreduce/jobs/{jobid}/tasks

Thanks,
--Manoj Kumar M