From Joan Lopez de la Franca <joanja...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about usage of Hadoop built-in examples
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:17:30 GMT
Hi all,

I'm used to old version where I could use the typical hadoop-examples-*.jar
with 'wordcount', 'sort' or any other.

Recently I'm using the latest version (2.7.1) but as can I see, there's no
this dot jar file with examples.

After a search over the Internet, I saw that there's a
hadoop-mapreduce-examples jar file.

Where I can find usage help for this examples? Available examples, etc.

I'm focused on the HiBench tool (which use those examples) that I'm using
to test some modifications on the source code of Hadoop.

Thanks!!!