From Abhishek Singh <23singhabhis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ETL/DW to Hadoop migrations
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 16:57:29 GMT
Hi Kishore,

Thanks for reverting. We are planning to do a POC in such a manner that we
can replace Datastage. Datastage and Teradata are costly tools which is
making a big hole in pocket. So, have you come across anything where ETL
pipeline could be replaced with Hadoop? I understand about connectors which
you are saying, but how about replacing an ETL tool?

Any links would do more than good.

Thanks once again.

Abhishek