From Keith Brown <keith6...@gmail.com>
Subject WSCE
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 20:07:52 GMT
I am trying to set up WSCE on the windows platform.
I noticed in the docs that state:

The WSCE requires the presense of the hadoopwinutilsvc service. This
services is hosted by%HADOOP_HOME%\bin\winutils.exe started with the
service command line argument. This service offers some privileged
operations that require LocalSystem authority so that the NM is not
required to run the entire JVM and all the NM code in an elevated
context. The NM interacts with thehadoopwintulsvc service by means of
Local RPC (LRPC) via calls JNI to the RCP client hosted in hadoop.dll.

My question is where can I find "hadoopwinutilsvc" service? Do I have
to create it? If so, how do I go about doing that?