From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should AMRMClientAsync#CallbackHandler add method onAMCommand ?
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 23:31:38 GMT
Thanks Hitesh, I only found onShutdownRequest is called
when ApplicationAttemptNotFoundException happens.
AllocateResponse#AMCommand is never checked.

AMRMClientAsyncImpl#HeartbeatThread

        try {

            response = client.allocate(progress);

          } catch (ApplicationAttemptNotFoundException e) {

            handler.onShutdownRequest();

            LOG.info("Shutdown requested. Stopping callback.");

            return;

          }

--
Best Regards