From REYANE OUKPEDJO <r.oukpe...@yahoo.com>
Subject yarn groups issue with ambari/hortonworks
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 00:45:29 GMT
Hi there,
I faced some  weird issue and I think there is no need to give many details other than the
actual issue.
When I add the user yarn to another group, I could see from within the same shell where  I
added him that yarn belongs to the new group . But after restarting the node manager through
ambari and open a new shell , I can see that yarn user no longer belongs to the new group.
My question is whether ambari is removoig the yarn user from any group other than it's primary
one. Any response to this will be appreciated.
Thanks
Reyane OUKPEDJO