From khalid yatim <yatimkha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect configuration issue
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:46:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm expressing some difficulties making a single node hadoop (2.6.0)
install working.

My confs files seem to be OK. but I'm getting this errors

Incorrect configuration: namenode address dfs.namenode.servicerpc-address
or dfs.namenode.rpc-address is not configured.

In hadoop-<user>-namenode-<machine>.log, I'm getting
Invalid URI for NameNode address (check fs.defaultFS): file:/// has no
authority.

Here is the content of my core-site.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License. See accompanying LICENSE file.
-->

<!-- Put site-specific property overrides in this file. -->

<configuration>
    <property>
        <name>hadoop.tmp.dir</name>
        <value>/app/hadoop/app</value>
        <description>Temporary Directory.</description>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>fs.default.name</name>
        <value>hdfs://kyahadmaster:54310</value>
        <description>Use HDFS as file storage engine</description>
    </property>
</configuration>

--
YATIM Khalid