From Stephen Armstrong <stephen.armstr...@linqia.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Yarn UI not showing newest jobs first
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:46:33 GMT
Yes, that's the exact issue I'm having. Thanks.

--
Stephen Armstrong
Senior Software Engineer

www.linqia.com
Like <http://www.facebook.com/linqia> | Follow
<https://twitter.com/#%21/linqia> | Blog <http://www.linqia.com/blog/>

Email. stephen.armstrong@linqia.com

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication
is prohibited without the prior written consent of Linqia, Inc. If you have
received this communication in error, please, notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system as well as any
files transmitted with it.