From Yepeng sun <yepeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "ssh localhost" returns "connection closed by ::1" under Cygwin installation on windows 8
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:40:03 GMT
no special reason, how to use ipv4 instead? Thanks!

For the issue I met, I will try the following link:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/tariqmislam/2159173/raw/e2631272efe55a4ada1747dda6d3366b6eb7b577/instructions%2520and%2520how-to

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@eagleeyet.net