From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Incorrect configuration issue
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 06:45:56 GMT
you need to configure resolved host name (hdfs://kyahadmaster:54310)

configure like following and start cluster.

<configuration>
    <property>
        <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
        <value>hdfs://localhost:9000</value>
    </property>
</configuration>

For more details, check the following link

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/SingleCluster.html

Thanks & Regards

 Brahma Reddy Battula