From marius <m.die0...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: sendChunks error
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 10:16:02 GMT
sry forgot about that

this is the while datanode log since the last startup:
http://pastebin.com/DAN6tQJY

The hadoop version is 2.6.0, i installed it via the tarball.
It is a two node cluster with one being both master and slave and one
pure slave node. I already tested this with dfs.replication on 1 and 3.

And your translation is correct

Thanks