From Demai Ni <nid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a non-commerial distribution of hadoop ecosystem?
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 21:16:33 GMT
Chris and Roman,

many thanks for the quick response.  I will take a look at bigtop.
Actually, I heard about it, but thought it is a installation framework,
instead of a hadoop distribution. Now I am looking at the BigTop 0.7.0
hadoop instruction, which probably will work fine for my needs. Appreciate
the pointer.

Roman, I will ping you off list for ODP. I was hoping ODP will be the one
for me. Well, in reality, it is owned by a few companies, at least not by
ONE company. :-)  It is fine with me, as long as ODP is open to be used by
others. I am just having trouble to find document/installation info of the
ODP. maybe I should google harder? :-)

Demai