From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Hadoop YARN Birds of a Feather (BOF) Session at Hadoop Summit San Jose 2015
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 17:12:28 GMT
Hi all,

We had a blast of a BOF session on Hadoop YARN at last year's Hadoop
Summit. We had lots of fruitful discussions led by many developers about
various features, their contributions, it was a great session overall.

I am coordinating this year's BOF as well and garnering topics of
discussion. A BOF by definition  involves on-the-spot non-planned
discussions, but it doesn't hurt to have a bunch of pre-planned topics for
starters.

YARN developers/committers, if you are attending, please feel free to send
me topics that you want to discuss about at the BOF session.

Hadoop users, you are welcome to attend and join the discussion around
Hadoop YARN. The meetup link is here:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Summit-Community-San-Jose/events/222465938/

Thanks all,
+Vinod