From Arbi Akhina <arbi.akh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two hadoop nodes on same machine while a second machine not joining the cluster
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:55:41 GMT
Here is the content of configuration files on both machines:

Here is the content of *core-site.xml*
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>hdfs://hadoop-server</value>
  </property>
</configuration>

Here is the content of *mapred-site.xml*
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>mapreduce.framework.name</name>
    <value>yarn</value>