From Kadir Beyazlı <kadirbeya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [hadoop-users] Problem At The Begining Of Study
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 21:02:05 GMT
Hi Ilker,

I will try to find the error.
I started hadoop today and started from first lesson of hadoop offical page.
The only command about setting hadoop env is for JAVA HOME until now so if
it is because of env variables I must say that haddop official page is not
user firendly
Regarding hadoop;

I am not Java user and even dislike java and c# languages.
hadoop sounded good but my first thoouhgt is that it is not user friendly

--

*Kadir BeyazlıComputer Engineer*
*GSM : +90 535 821 50 00*