From Сергей Казаков <ss.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP GroupMapping configuration
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:02:23 GMT
Hi!

I have this kind of filter working for me:

<property>
<name>hadoop.security.group.mapping.ldap.search.filter.user</name>
<value>(&amp;(&amp;(objectclass=user)(sAMAccountName={0})))</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>hadoop.security.group.mapping.ldap.search.filter.group</name>
<value>(objectclass=group)</value>
</property>

All other fields are similar. Check this out :)

Sergey Kazakov

--
С уважением,
Казаков Сергей