From Answer Agrawal <yrsna.tse...@gmail.com>
Subject How to access value of variable in Driver class which has been declared and modified inside Mapper class?
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 16:55:17 GMT
Hi,

I declared a variable and incremented/modified it inside Mapper class. Now
I need to use the modified value of that variable in Driver class. I
declared a static variable inside Mapper class and its modified value works
in Driver class when I run the code in Eclipse IDE. But after creating that
code as a runable jar from Eclipse and run jar file as “$ hadoop jar
filename.jar input output” modified value does not reflect (value is 0) in
Driver class.

Thanks,