hadoop-mapreduce-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Drake민영근 <drake....@nexr.com>
Subject Re: Hive startup error
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 02:03:43 GMT
I think some conflict in jars. add below in hive-env.sh

export HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST=true

Thanks.

Drake 민영근 Ph.D
kt NexR

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> bq. java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class jline.Terminal,
> but interface was expected
>
> Looks like the jline jar on classpath is incompatible with the one Hive
> was built with.
>
> BTW Hive user mailing list is better place to ask this question.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Anand Murali <anand_vihar@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear All:
>>
>> I have installed Hive 1.1.0 and try to run it and get the following
>> error. Can somebody advise please
>>
>> anand_vihar@Latitude-E5540:~$ hive
>>
>> Logging initialized using configuration in
>> jar:file:/home/anand_vihar/hive-1.1.0/lib/hive-common-1.1.0.jar!/hive-log4j.properties
>> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>> [jar:file:/home/anand_vihar/hadoop-2.6.0/share/hadoop/common/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>> [jar:file:/home/anand_vihar/hive-1.1.0/lib/hive-jdbc-1.1.0-standalone.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
>> explanation.
>> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
>> [ERROR] Terminal initialization failed; falling back to unsupported
>> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class jline.Terminal, but
>> interface was expected
>>     at jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFactory.java:101)
>>     at jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory.java:158)
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:229)
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:221)
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:209)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.getConsoleReader(CliDriver.java:773)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.executeDriver(CliDriver.java:715)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:675)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:615)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:136)
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found
>> class jline.Terminal, but interface was expected
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:230)
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:221)
>>     at jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(ConsoleReader.java:209)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.getConsoleReader(CliDriver.java:773)
>>     at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.executeDriver(CliDriver.java:715)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:675)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:615)
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>     at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)
>>     at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:136)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Anand Murali
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message