From Rich Haase <rha...@pandora.com>
Subject Re: Jr. to Mid Level Big Data jobs in Bay Area
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 15:26:14 GMT
Hi Adam,

Questions about employment and career advice aren’t appropriate for this, or any, Apache
mailing list .   However, there are a number of forums on Linkedin where this question will
be much better received.

The Hadoop mailing lists get bombarded with questions from all over the ecosystem and in many
cases not related to Hadoop at all. The community is very protective (as you can see) of these
forums as they are often the best possible place to get and share expertise on the development
and operation of Hadoop.

Thanks,

Rich

On May 18, 2015, at 5:19 AM, mark charts <mcharts@yahoo.com<mailto:mcharts@yahoo.com>>