From Marko Dinic <marko.di...@nissatech.com>
Subject Could not find any valid local directory for jobcache EXCEPTION
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 10:51:18 GMT
I'm new to Hadoop and I'm getting the following exception when I try to
run my job on Hadoop cluster:

org.apache.hadoop.util.DiskChecker$DiskErrorException: Could not find
any valid local directory for jobcache/job_201409031055_3865/jars/job.jar
     at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator$AllocatorPerContext.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:376)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:146)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalDirAllocator.getLocalPathForWrite(LocalDirAllocator.java:127)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobLocalizer.localizeJobJarFile(JobLocalizer.java:268)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobLocalizer.localizeJobFiles(JobLocalizer.java:380)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobLocalizer.localizeJobFiles(JobLocalizer.java:370)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.DefaultTaskController.initializeJob(DefaultTaskController.java:232)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker$4.run(TaskTracker.java:1381)
     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java

Can anyone please tell me what seems to be the problem?

Best regards,
Marko