From Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ipc.client RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 13:08:40 GMT
Any idea is greatly appreciated.... Identifying the problem to be either from hadoop side or
the third party side is helpful.... Regards,
Mahmood

     On Friday, May 1, 2015 11:09 AM, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Rajesh,That was a good point. In my config, I used
<configuration>
<property>
  <name>fs.default.name</name>
  <value>hdfs://localhost:54310</value>
</property>
</configuration>

So I ran
hadoop -jar indexdata.jar `pwd`result hdfs://127.0.0.1:54310/data-Index

This time, I get another error:
        at IndexHDFS.indexData(IndexHDFS.java:92)
        at IndexHDFS.main(IndexHDFS.java:72)

Is that a problem with IndexData.jar? Can you help with more detail information so that I
can tell the developers to find the bug?
 Regards,
Mahmood