From Vijayadarshan REDDY <vijayadars...@dbs.com>
Subject Restriction of disk space on HDFS
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:25:03 GMT
Hi Guys

Quick question - Using the fair scheduler we can restrict access to map tasks, reduce tasks
and overall system resources for each queue. Using the same mechanism we don't see a any parameter
to allocate disk usage by the queues.

Can you pls let us know if there is there a way to do this in CDH5?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijayadarshan Reddy
T&O-Core BI Technology
DBS Bank Ltd
Email : vijayadarshan@dbs.com
Mobile : +65 83157090

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.