From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop imports Fail
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 12:28:38 GMT
Can you tell us how you setup your project?

Do you use maven to build it ?

Please pastebin snippet of your code and the error you got.

Cheers

> On Apr 12, 2015, at 4:16 AM, Anand Murali <anand_vihar@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Dear All:
>
> I am new to hadoop2.6.0. I managed to set up and install Hadoop and Java 1.7. I wrote
my first hadoop code with import statements of Hadoop class files. However when I try and
compile the code, I get errors, which are reflective of the class files, which I suppose is
not imported. I have run hadoop-env.sh successfully before dameon startup. Can somebody advise.