From Kevin <kevin.macksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Lifetime of jhist files
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:41:22 GMT
Hi,

I am running CDH5.1.3 with YARN. The one issue I am having is that the
jhist files are being deleted too quickly. I
set yarn.nodemanager.delete.debug-delay-sec to seven days (in seconds, of
course), but I am noticing that the job historyserver is expiring any jhist
file that is seven days old. I thought
yarn.nodemanager.delete.debug-delay-sec was just to clean up local logs on
the NodeManager; I didn't think it also affected the job history files too.

Am I right in my assumptions? Is there anyway to extend the lifetime of the
job history files?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Kevin