From Amit Kumar <amiti...@msn.com>
Subject Not able to run more than one map task
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:35:26 GMT
Hi All,
We recently started working on Hadoop. We have setup the hadoop in pseduo distribution mode
along with oozie.
Every developer has set it up on his laptop. The problem is that we are not able to run more
than one map task concurrently on our laptops. Resource manager is not allowing more than
one task on our machine.
My task gets completed if I submit it without Oozie. Oozie requires one map task for its own
functioning. Actual task that oozie submit does not start.
Here is my configuration
-- Hadoop setup in Pseudo distribution mode -- Hadoop Version - 2.6-- Oozie Version - 4.0.1
Regards,Amit