From Amit Kumar <amiti...@msn.com>
Subject RE: Not able to run more than one map task
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:20:47 GMT
Thanks a lot Harsha for replying
This problem has waster at least last one week.
We tried what you suggested. Could you please take a look at the configuration and suggest
if we missed c?
System RAM : 8GB
CPU : 4 threads each with 2 cores.
# Disks : 1MR2:mapreduce.map.memory.mb : 512mapreduce.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum : 4Yarn:yarn.app.mapreduce.am.resource.mb
: 512yarn.nodemanager.resource.cpu-vcores : 4yarn.scheduler.minimum-allocation-mb : 512yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb
: 5080

Regards,Amit