From "Liaw, Huat (MTO)" <Huat.L...@ontario.ca>
Subject RE: Unable to load file from local to HDFS cluster
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:58:52 GMT
You can not start 192.168.2.84:50010…. closed by ((192.168.2.x -datanode))

From: sandeep vura [mailto:sandeepvura@gmail.com]
Sent: April 8, 2015 2:39 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to load file from local to HDFS cluster

We are using this setup from a very long time.We are able to run all the jobs successfully
but suddenly went wrong with namenode.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:06 AM, sandeep vura <sandeepvura@gmail.com<mailto:sandeepvura@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I have also noticed another issue when starting hadoop cluster start-all.sh command

namenode and datanode daemons are starting.But sometimes one of the datanode would drop the
connection and it shows the message connection closed by ((192.168.2.x -datanode)) everytime
when it restart the hadoop cluster datanode will keeps changing .

for example 1st time when i starts hadoop cluster - 192.168.2.1 - connection closed
2nd time when i starts hadoop cluster - 192.168.2.2-connection closed .This point again 192.168.2.1
will starts successfuly without any errors.

I couldn't able to figure out the issue exactly.Is issue relates to network or Hadoop configuration.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Liaw, Huat (MTO) <Huat.Liaw@ontario.ca<mailto:Huat.Liaw@ontario.ca>>