From Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Yarn timeline server issue
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 00:50:09 GMT
?Hi Udit,

Do you have full exception stack? Perhaps you have run into the same issue: YARN-3393.

?
Thanks,

Zhijie

________________________________
From: Udit Mehta <umehta@groupon.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:08 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Yarn timeline server issue

Hi,

I have a yarn cluster setup with HDP 2.2. I have also enabled resource manager HA due to which
the timeline server seems to fail everytime there is a failover. Is this a known issue or
am I doing something wrong?
I am unable to access the servlet "/applicationHistory" on the timeline server and these are
the logs I see:
2015-04-23 18:20:55,380 ERROR webapp.View (AppsBlock.java:render(90)) - Failed to read the
applications.
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
    at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1643)
    at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.webapp.AppsBlock.render(AppsBlock.java:80)
    at org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.view.HtmlBlock.render(HtmlBlock.java:67)

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Thanks,
Udit