From "Mich Talebzadeh" <m...@peridale.co.uk>
Subject RE: Incompatibility with Hadoop-2.6.0
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:33:44 GMT
Try

hdfs dfs -put hive.log /mich

hduser@rhes564::/tmp/hduser> hdfs dfs -ls /mich/hive.log

-rw-r--r--   2 hduser supergroup    6344510 2015-04-18 15:39 /mich/hive.log

Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Author of the books "A Practitioner’s Guide to Upgrading to Sybase ASE 15", ISBN 978-0-9563693-0-7.

co-author "Sybase Transact SQL Guidelines Best Practices", ISBN 978-0-9759693-0-4

Publications due shortly:

Creating in-memory Data Grid for Trading Systems with Oracle TimesTen and Coherence Cache

Oracle and Sybase, Concepts and Contrasts, ISBN: 978-0-9563693-1-4, volume one out shortly

NOTE: The information in this email is proprietary and confidential. This message is for the
designated recipient only, if you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy it immediately.
Any information in this message shall not be understood as given or endorsed by Peridale Ltd,
its subsidiaries or their employees, unless expressly so stated. It is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that this email is virus free, therefore neither Peridale Ltd,
its subsidiaries nor their employees accept any responsibility.