From Gaurav Gupta <gaurav.gopi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YARN ignores host-specific resource requests
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:10:15 GMT
Hey Naga,

Thanks for the suggestion. The configuration works with HDP but with CDH it
doesn't work.
I tried with both Faire and Capacity Scheduler.

Here is my configuration that I have for Capacity Scheduler in CDH

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.queues</name>
    <value>default</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.capacity</name>
    <value>100</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.default.capacity</name>
    <value>100</value>
  </property>
  <property>
      <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.node-locality-delay</name>
      <value>40</value>
    </property>
</configuration>

Thanks