From David Patterson <patt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permission Denied
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 00:04:38 GMT
David,

Thanks for the reply.

Taking the questions in the opposite order, my accumulo-site.xml does not
have volumes specified.

I edited the accumulo-site.xml so it now has
  <property>
    <name>instance.volumes</name>
    <value>hdfs://localhost:9000/accumulo</value>
    <description>comma separated list of URIs for volumes. example:
hdfs://localhost:9000/accumulo</description>
  </property>

and got the same error.

How can I precreate /accumulo ?

Dave Patterson