From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t2.micro on AWS; Is it enough for setting up Hadoop cluster ?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:10:20 GMT
Thanks Jonathan,

I will try to explore EMR option also.
Can you please let me know the configuration which you have used it?
Can you please recommend for me also?
I would like to setup Hadoop cluster using cloudera manager and then would
like to do below things:

setup kerberos
setup federation
setup monitoring
setup hadr
backup and recovery
authorization using sentry
backup and recovery of individual componenets
performamce tuning
upgrade of cdh
upgrade of CM
Hue User Administration