Subject Re: Prune out data to a specific reduce task
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:36:57 GMT
To exclude data to a specific reducer, should I build a partitioner that
do this? Should I have a map function that checks to which reduce task
the output goes?

Can anyone give me some suggestion?

And by the way, I really want to exclude data to a reduce task. So, I
will run more than 1 reducer, even if one of them does not get input data.