From Suresh Srinivas <sur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Error while executing command on CDH5
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:03:12 GMT
Can you please use CDH mailing listd for this question?

________________________________
From: SP <sajidmca@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:00 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Error while executing command on CDH5

Hello All,

Why am I getting this error every time I execute a command. It was working fine with CDH4
version. When I upgraded to CDH5 version this message started showing up.

does any one have resolution for this error

sudo -u hdfs hadoop fs -ls /
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
Found 1 items
drwxrwxrwt   - hdfs hadoop          0 2015-03-04 10:30 /tmp

Thanks
SP