From Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <write2kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Slider as a default mechanism for HBase on HDP 2.2
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 15:33:13 GMT
Hi,

We just installed HDP 2.2 through Ambari. We were under the impression that
in HDP 2.2., the default deployment mechanism for HBase/Accumulo is through
Slider (i.e., they are enabled by default for YARN). However, that does not
seem to be the case. Can we choose to install HBase through Slider during
HDP installation through Ambari? i.e., was there a customization option
that we are missing

If Slider is not the default mechanism for HBase on HDP 2.2, why not?

Thanks,

Kishore