From "MrAsanjar ." <afsan...@gmail.com>
Subject Home for Apache Big Data Solutions?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:36:47 GMT
Hi all,
My name is Amir Sanjar, Big Data Solution Development Lead at Canonical. My
team has been developing various Big Data solutions build on top of Apache
Hadoop projects (i.e. Hadoop, Hive, Pig,..) . We would like to contribute
these pure open source solutions to the Apache community. I wish to propose
creating an apache project to house all big data solutions regardless of
orchestration tool (i.e. Juju, Ambari, Chef, ClouderaManager, Docker, ...),
any suggestions ?

Regards
Amir Sanjar
Big Data Solution Lead