From Adrien Mogenet <adrien.moge...@contentsquare.com>
Subject Re: Interview Questions asked
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 08:46:50 GMT
I'm often asking candidates to explain :

- how to compute the average values of a set?
- then, why adding/not adding a combiner?
- how to extract set of distinct values?

And, if the candidate is more a sysadmin than a developer, some questions
about network topology, disk configurations, (I/O kernel scheduling,
failure management, etc.

--

*Adrien Mogenet*
Head of Backend/Infrastructure