From Ramesh Rocky <rmshkumar...@outlook.com>
Subject FW: NameNode and DataNode Information
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:06:14 GMT
Hi,

I need to get the information about Name Node and Data Node.I have only information about
ip and port of NameNode i.e., "hdfs://172.16.6.162:9000/file/data". With this information
how to find the Name Node and Data Node live or not?.
I also try to make a socket connection for given IP and port if is connection Name Node is
active but How to check Data Node is is active or not.
Because DataNode contains original data with out this we cannot write a data to hdfs. And
also port 9000 is changeable by user so that I want to ensure Hdfs is  running in given IP
and port

Thanks & RegardsRamesh