From "Naganarasimha G R (Naga)" <garlanaganarasi...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: set default queue for user
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 07:36:13 GMT
Hi Vikas,
To a small scale user to queue mapping was supported as part of YARN-2411,
Please refer the following configurations  :
 <property>
    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.queue-mappings</name>
    <value></value>
    <description>
      A list of mappings that will be used to assign jobs to queues
      The syntax for this list is [u|g]:[name]:[queue_name][,next mapping]*
      Typically this list will be used to map users to queues,
      for example, u:%user:%user maps all users to queues with the same name
      as the user.
    </description>
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.queue-mappings-override.enable</name>
    <value>false</value>
    <description>
      If a queue mapping is present, will it override the value specified
      by the user? This can be used by administrators to place jobs in queues
      that are different than the one specified by the user.
      The default is false.
    </description>
  </property>

Regards,