From "Kiran Kumar.M.R" <Kiran.Kumar...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Building for Windows
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:12:16 GMT

Hi Naveen,
Did you see the compilation steps from comments in blog
http://zutai.blogspot.com/2014/06/build-install-and-run-hadoop-24-240-on.html?showComment=1422091525887#c2264594416650430988

I had posted it.
Good to know it helped you.

Regards,
Kiran
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended